The position reports to the SR Tematik Manager
- Coordinate with SR Tematik Manager and Project team to implement the project closure strategic plan which includes all the functions to be performed to hand over Contract Material, Supplies, information, documents and other materials and to complete or transfer all activities and processes, and complete all activities.
- Ensure effective systems, project closure timeline and trackers are in place to execute the project closure implementation.
- Desk review of documents to understand the detailed objectives, designs, activities and progress on current and proposed activities.
- Assess progress made in each final project activity against measures of quality, volume, time and cost and in particular the likelihood of it completing in time.
- Identify activities that should be completed, or which should cease and develop an activity closure plan.
- Willingnessto “go the extra mile” to ensure that the job is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional experience in TB Issue, including Human Right Issue and Gender related to TB.
- Extensive experience in operational management system and procedures relevant to the main roles and responsibilities of this position
- Proven experience in strategic planning and strategic management
- Advanced analytical skills preferably in a relevant field.
- Strong writing skills (concept, proposal, and report writing etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently. Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and coordinate a team to meet deadlines; ability to manage uncertainty and adjust to a changing work program.
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential
Please submit your CV to email@example.com before September 3, 2021 21.00 WIB